Our warranty backs up that we believe our products are designed and manufactured to a ‘fit for purpose standard’. What our warranty does not cover items that have been abused, misused, or maintained poorly.
To open a potential warranty query, please contact us first (ideally in writing via email@example.com or 01353 478154) outlining, in brief, your query. Please include your name, address and contact phone number plus details of your original purchase and the potential warranty issue.
As a company, we have a general policy of not purposely seeking to make a profit from the misfortune of one of our customers. This does not mean that we will give away anything and everything that customers ask for, but that we will treat every customer in a fair, honest and decent way.
- Ison Distribution t/a BZ Optics UK warrants the replacement of original components due to defects in materials and/or workmanship for a period of 2 years from date of purchase subject to the following conditions and limitations;
- This warranty applies to the registered original retail purchaser only and is non-transferable.
- Note: After a reasonable period* of use (*typically 28 days from receipt) we will only repair or replace parts considered faulty, NOT complete assemblies.
- The warranty excludes products that have been subject to; Modification, abuse, neglect, accident, improper assembly, fitting unauthorised components, lack of maintenance, commercial hiring, normal wear & tear, competitive racing, stunt riding, jumping, wilful damage, failure to follow instructions (whether oral or in writing) or other similar activities that would generally be accepted to void a warranty.
- The warranty also excludes damage or deterioration to the surface finish, aesthetics or appearance of the product.
- All warranty claims must be made via the original supplying dealer (if applicable) and supported by proof of purchase. (Copies of service applicable handbooks may also be required for validation of correct maintenance).
- No warranty claim can be considered valid until the item has been inspected and agreed by Ison Distribution t/a BZ Optics UK.
- In the event of a genuine warranty claim being validated; Original replacement parts only (or the nearest available equivalent parts) will be issued from Ison Distribution. Complete assemblies will not be exchanged or credited.
- Ison Distribution does not include labour charges as part of the warranty.
- We strongly advise that any spares or parts are fitted by a suitably skilled person in accordance with our specifications. Ison Distribution cannot be held responsible for any damage caused by the fitting of a spare or replacement part.
- Ison Distribution shall not be responsible for accidental or consequential damage or loss howsoever caused.
- The user assumes any and all risks in using the products in any manner excluded by this warranty.
- Please note: All returns are at the sender’s expense.
- This warranty in no way seeks to diminish your statutory rights, please refer to our general terms and conditions.
- BZ Optics has a policy of continual product development and improvement; therefore, specifications may be changed without prior notice.
BZ Optics is an international brand of Barz Optics (Tugan, Australia)
BZ Optics UK is a trading name of Ison Distribution.
Ison Distribution Ltd. Registered in England & Wales.
Registered Office: 201 Lancaster Way Business Park, Ely, Cambridgeshire, CB6 3NX.
Company registration number: 3690131 – V.A.T. Registration number: 720260482